IntelligentTag will be demonstrating live, integration of Symmetry 2 with the Acres Video Poker Analyzer using real-time SAS events and machine learning analytics (Expert Player / Beginner Player) at the 2022 NIGA Conference, to be held April 21st and 22nd in Anaheim, California. This capability:
1. Provides a 'loyalty solutions for all' approach and eliminates the need for large investment into expensive, hard to manage gaming systems.
2. Normalizes data from traditional floor systems and SAS events from real-time handle-pull feeds.
3. Allows stakeholders (Marketing, Slots, Security, etc.) to define the real-time data they need while retaining investment in older systems.
4. Allows Player Development to create new campaigns and measure guest play in real-time to enhance the overall guest experience.
5. Allows for the definition and management of bonusing play.
6. Positions casinos to be ready for their eventual move to cashless gaming.
Symmetry 2 securely integrates with Foundation and enables new levels of player loyalty, security and compliancy. Come visit us at booth 772 and see how these new technologies are at the fore-front of the next-generation casino analytics.